This vital ministry continues the tradition of instructing our children in the fundamental dogmas of faith, doctrine, tradition, and scripture as we try to bring each child into a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. The focus is on prayer, learning, faith sharing, integration into daily life, and outreach.
TRADITIONAL CLASSROOM INSTRUCTION MODEL
- Choice of Sunday Morning, Monday Evening, or Wednesday Afternoon programs.
- Students meet with volunteer teachers in classrooms.
- Students follow a defined curriculum and are introduced to a safety program endorsed by the Office of Child Advocacy.
- Students are invited to participate in a grade-level liturgy during the year.
- A service project appropriate for all grades is part of your child’s experience. Parental support is requested.
- Grade 2 students preparing to receive the Sacraments of First Reconciliation and First Communion must enroll in this model.
Grades 1 & 2: Please see the First Reconciliation and First Communion Preparation (Grades 1 & 2) page for additional important information.
FAMILY CLUSTER MODEL
This program is intergenerational learning for parents and children in Grades 1-8 (except for Grade 2 students preparing for the Sacraments.) Please visit the Family Cluster Model page for more information.
PROJECT NAZARETH ONLINE PROGRAM
“Project Nazareth: Faith Begins at Home” is an online program that delivers weekly resources to families with children in Preschool – Grade 5 (except for Grade 2 students preparing for the Sacraments.) Please visit the Project Nazareth: Faith Begins at Home page for more information.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact Linda Messore at email@example.com