Put your gently used clothing to good use to support men and women in need! St. Francis House serves approximately 50 clothing appointments per day (M-F), providing 250 full sets of clothing per week to their guests! Donations may be dropped off in the St. John Garage (behind the church) OR the St. Paul Garage (behind the rectory) between 9:00am – 5:00pm. Please box or bag everything – no hangers.
Please note that over 80% of St. Francis House’ guests are men, so it has been our tradition to have a men’s-focused clothing drive, but women’s clothing is also accepted. Children’s clothing is not accepted.
Gently-used clothing needs:
Fresh Threads Program – regular everyday clothing
- Men’s & Women’s coats (bigger sizes preferred)
- Men’s & Women’s sneakers, shoes, boots (no high heels)
- Men’s & Women’s jeans, khakis, cargo pants
- Men’s & Women’s sweatshirts, hoodies
- Men’s & Women’s polos, long sleeve shirts
- Men’s & Women’s t-shirts
- Men’s & Women’s winter hats
- Men’s belts
- Backpacks, duffel bags
Studio Shine Program – business casual clothing
- Men’s tailored button shirts and polo shirts
- Women’s button blouses (loose and fitted)
- Short sleeve and long sleeve tops
- Cardigans and sweaters
- Men’s casual sport coat, blazer, and suit jacket
- Women’s casual long sleeve blazer
- Men’s slacks, dockers, and corduroy pants
- Women’s slacks, skirts, and business casual dresses
- Outerwear – coats and jackets
- Belts and ties
- Business casual walking shoes
New clothing need:
- New socks (in original packaging) for their Foot Clinic.
St. Francis House rebuilds lives by providing refuge and pathways to stability for adults experiencing homelessness and poverty. To learn more, please visit: https://stfrancishouse.org/
If you have any questions, please email Shilan Yeung at email@example.com.