The Family Cluster Model offers intergenerational learning for parents and children in Grades 1 – 8.*
*Please Note: Grade 2 students preparing for First Reconciliation and First Communion must enroll in the traditional classroom instruction program.
- Clusters, which are self-selected and formed, usually consist of 2 to 5 families.
- One or both parents and child(ren) participate.
- Clusters meet monthly in one another’s homes.
- The families in the clusters determine monthly meeting times.
- Adults share teaching, leadership and hospitality.
- Cluster representatives attend planning sessions with the Religious Education team.
- Participation in clusters involves a serious commitment to be present at all sessions.
- Students preparing for the Sacraments must enroll in the traditional classroom instruction program.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Contact: Andrea Fay at firstname.lastname@example.org.